Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Dorkiest U.S. Senator? Here's my nominee.


U.S. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D. RI). A little man from a little state. An embarrassment among embarrassments.

I've basically never heard of this doofus until I watched a few minutes of his performance on C-SPAN yesterday during yet another rediculous senate grilling of Oil Company executives.

This guy was unbelievably stupid. It was like watching a Mel Brooks movie about a senator grandstanding in front of cameras. The highlight for me was when he declared that mankind was in crisis due to man-made global warming. And he knows... oh yes, he knows he says because he is married to a.... marine biologist! Now what more proof do any of us need? End of argument for me.

I later did a google search just to make sure his 'domestic-partner' is not George Costanza. I'm somewhat relieved to report that it's not.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I once was a Democrat then I grew up.

stuff


Free SEO Directory
Search Texas Blogs

RightyBlogs.com
hits