Saturday, February 16, 2008

Susan Sarandon gives her reasons for supporting Obama

From Rush's Show transcriptions

"I'm going to back Obama, but I hope -- I think that he as a symbol has really excited people, and he's definitely confusing to everyone who really hates America for hating, you know, Muslims, because a name like Obama and a black, they're probably going to go, "Oh, wait a minute, what?" It's kind of like, you know, when you're out on the line for, you know, freedom to have an abortion, and you're incredibly pregnant, they just can't quite figure out -- so I think he definitely has convinced people that he stands for change and for hope, and I -- I -- you know, I can't wait to see what he stands for."
Susan Sarandon, Political Expert
I'm just glad these young people could be here today to hear this genuine frontier gibberish!
Blazing Saddles

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I once was a Democrat then I grew up.

stuff


Free SEO Directory
Search Texas Blogs

RightyBlogs.com
hits