Thursday, September 28, 2006

Speaking of whiney-assed losers--

Read this sad saga in Democrat(ic) Underground.com

To date the stated causes of her sobbing depression included only 1)the 2000 presidential election, the 2004 presidential election, the war or terrorism and the debate of the so-called "torture" (more like fraternity hazing) of really bad people who have been caught doing their best to kill all Americans.

I can't wait until the more recent news of record high stock markets, full unemployment, low interest rates, soaring housing starts, plummeting gasoline prices, and rising Presidential approval ratings all sink in on this dimwit!

The bitch's head might 'splode!

Of course I'm assuming the blubbering idiot is actually a woman. Could likely be a democrat girly-man.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I once was a Democrat then I grew up.

stuff


Free SEO Directory
Search Texas Blogs

RightyBlogs.com
hits