Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Maureen Dowd Finally Shows some Joy at Christmas

Just a few days after writing one of the saddest and most depressing articles about the Christmas season that any of us have ever read (Jingle Bell Schlock), Maureen Dowd has followed up with a very clever jingle of her own entitled The 12 Days of Rummifying.

I'm sure I am joined by many others who are relieved that Maureen seems to be OK after she had writtened her first piece referenced above. In writing her jingle, she seems to have finally found some joy and humor at Christmas.

It was very good as far as it went, but I am wondering why she was not able to find some clever phrases to rhyme with "freedom", "democracy", "elections", " mass graves", "liberation" etc.

Merry Christmas Maureen!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I once was a Democrat then I grew up.

stuff


Free SEO Directory
Search Texas Blogs

RightyBlogs.com
hits