Thursday, March 05, 2009

Obama to visit Queen Elizabeth next month

Oh my.

Pres. Obama and F.L. Shelly will soon be off to see the Queen of England. After embarrassing both the US and Great Britian by giving British PM Gordon Brown and his wife gifts of DVD's and toy helicopters, one can only wonder what this classless pair of dolts will carry to the Queen. I'm expecting something in the line of an electric kitchen appliance along with a royal-purple set of snuggies for her Majesty and Prince Phillip.

Too bad the Obama's will be flying on Air Force One, rather than commercial. If they were flying commercial at least they could stop by the airport gift shop and find something more appropriate than I anticipate they will actually be bearing.

Protocol.. we don't need no stinkin' protocol!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I once was a Democrat then I grew up.

stuff


Free SEO Directory
Search Texas Blogs

RightyBlogs.com
hits