Monday, November 03, 2008

A telling statement from Michelle about her husband, Barack


From Telegraph.co.UK comes an article entitled "Barack Obama described as prophet Moses by Bishop".

Within the article, I found the following quote by Michelle Obama describing her husband.
"There's this beautiful thing about my husband," she said. "He thinks he can really do everything, he does, with his own power and will."

Sounds a bit like Israel's ancient King Saul to me. You remember, the one who God anointed because the people demanded an earthly king in preference to God himself. The one who depended on himself rather than on the will of God. The one who ultimately failed so tragically because of his selfish pride. You can read it for yourself in the Old Testament Books of 1 and 2 Samuel.

Just sayin......

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I once was a Democrat then I grew up.

stuff


Free SEO Directory
Search Texas Blogs

RightyBlogs.com
hits