Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Susan Sarandon gives her reasons for being optimistic about Pres-Elect Obama

You may recall that back in February of this year, actress and savy political activist Susan Sarandon said the following concerning her reasons for supporting Sen. Obama in the primaries:

"I'm going to back Obama, but I hope -- I think that he as a symbol has really excited people, and he's definitely confusing to everyone who really hates America for hating, you know, Muslims, because a name like Obama and a black, they're probably going to go, "Oh, wait a minute, what?" It's kind of like, you know, when you're out on the line for, you know, freedom to have an abortion, and you're incredibly pregnant, they just can't quite figure out -- so I think he definitely has convinced people that he stands for change and for hope, and I -- I -- you know, I can't wait to see what he stands for."

Now that he has been elected as the next president. Ms. Sarandon reported said the following concernng her reasons for being optimistic about the coming Obama presidency.

"I'm looking forward the the presidency of Barack Obama, but I hope -- I think that he as a symbol has really excited people, and he's definitely confusing to everyone who really hates America for hating, you know, Muslims, because a name like Obama and a black, they're probably going to go, "Oh, wait a minute, what?" It's kind of like, you know, when you're out on the line for, you know, freedom to have an abortion, and you're incredibly pregnant, they just can't quite figure out -- so I think he definitely has convinced people that he stands for change and for hope, and I -- I -- you know, I can't wait to see what he stands for."

So, you can see, she remains...consistent.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I once was a Democrat then I grew up.

stuff


Free SEO Directory
Search Texas Blogs

RightyBlogs.com
hits