Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Democrats air-dropping teams of lawyers into Alaska


John Fund reports in WSJ.com that Democrats have airdropped a mini-army of 30 lawyers, investigators and opposition researchers into Anchorage, the state capital Juneau and Mrs. Palin's hometown of Wasilla to dig into her record and background.

How many of this apparently-expendable legal team will actually return from this desperate and ignoble mission. Who will have to interview Sarah's father?

Is their cause worth the enormous carbon footprint they have created? Did they buy carbon offsets before they set off?

As an unintended consequence, perhaps the problem of green, algae-covered polar bears might be solved with that many scum-suckers slithering around Alaska.

(I know, I know, the algae-covered polar bears are in a zoo in Japan...)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I once was a Democrat then I grew up.

stuff


Free SEO Directory
Search Texas Blogs

RightyBlogs.com
hits