Monday, September 22, 2008

Biden invokes the Bible on charitable giving...well sort of...

Joe Biden isn't backing down from his startling claim last week that raising taxes on the rich is the "patriotic" thing to do. On Thursday he upped the ante, thundering that he also has Jesus in his corner. "Catholic social doctrine as I was taught it is, you take care of people who need the help the most," Mr. Biden preached to a group of union supporters on Thursday.
Read at all at WSJ.com.

Golly gosh Joe, I think God also asks for a 10% tithe. And what have you averaged in charitable giving for the past 10 years? Oh, yes... 0.2%.

Sad. But perhaps above average for a Democrat politician.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I once was a Democrat then I grew up.

stuff


Free SEO Directory
Search Texas Blogs

RightyBlogs.com
hits