Saturday, February 25, 2006

Peggy Noonan gets treated harshly by airport security


Peggy Noonan is not my favorite writer. As a matter of fact, Peggy Noonan is one of my least favorite writers. I think she shows signs of being a real spoiled brat.

A good example why I think this way is illustrated in her latest piece entitled If Cattle Flew. She starts by maintaining that Airport security has not gotten any better since 9/11. But in reality, Peggy's article tells me that airport security has gotten much tighter: It just is more inconvenient to her (after all, she used to fly on Airforce One!). She simply uses her column to tell us all about those inconveniences. Dammit, why am I in this cattle pen with all these commoners? I am a former speechwriter for President Reagan! She even pokes fun at the way the airport security people speak ("linfah" meant "line four").

Dammit she's just special. Why can't you damn airport inspectors see that?

Wand this, Peg! Then get back into linfah.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I once was a Democrat then I grew up.

stuff


Free SEO Directory
Search Texas Blogs

RightyBlogs.com
hits