Monday, October 17, 2005

Ted Kennedy tries a water rescue? You gotta be kidding!


story found at http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/10/17/D8D9K7J00.html

My kid's take on this follows:

I find it hard to believe his water rescue was not successful.

Ted Kennedy helping with a water rescue is kinda like:

    • Rosanne Barr helping with weight loss
    • Kate Moss helping with substance abuse
    • Mike Tyson helping with anger management
    • Dennis Rodman helping hair styling
    • Martha Stewart providing ethical investment advice
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My take on this heartwarming story? It's gotta be bogus! Ted Kennedy's fat ass couldn't possibly fit into a 13-foot boat in the first place.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I once was a Democrat then I grew up.

stuff


Free SEO Directory
Search Texas Blogs

RightyBlogs.com
hits