Friday, April 22, 2005

Ted Kennedy's Brother- In-Law, Ray Reggie, Secretly Taped Hillary Aide

This is great stuff! Read all about it in Newsmax.com.

Sen. Ted Kennedy's brother-in-law, who pled guilty to bank fraud charges yesterday in New Orleans, secretly tape recorded former top Hillary Clinton campaign aide David Rosen - and may have taped Hillary herself - as part of an FBI probe into an Aug. 12, 2000 gala fundraiser for Mrs. Clinton's Senate campaign. We'll be hearing much more about Ray Reggie in the days ahead....I think.

Ray Reggie, the brother of Kennedy's wife Victoria Reggie, was identified by prosecutors yesterday as the confidential witness who had been cooperating with investigators for three years as part of his bank fraud plea bargain.


We'll be hearing much more about Ray Reggie in the days ahead....I think.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I once was a Democrat then I grew up.

stuff


Free SEO Directory
Search Texas Blogs

RightyBlogs.com
hits