Thursday, February 03, 2005

When I Grow Up I Want to be Just Like Harry Reid


DEVON DREAMING BIG DREAMS

Inexplicable rambling from Sen. Harry Reid during his allegid response to President Bush's State of the Union Speech last night:

"A few weeks ago, I joined some friends of mine for a bite to eat at The Nugget - Searchlight's only restaurant. We were sitting down in a booth, when a young boy, about ten years old, named Devon walked up to us.

"Carrying a skateboard under his arm, he said, 'Senator Reid, when I grow up I want to be just like you.'

"Well, the truth is Devon could probably do a lot better. But the point still holds and it is this: no one ever had to tell young Devon to dream big dreams, no one ever had to teach him that America is a place of possibility.


I'm speechless. And Harry should have been!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I once was a Democrat then I grew up.

stuff


Free SEO Directory
Search Texas Blogs

RightyBlogs.com
hits